Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hmmm...


Well..since no one has posted a new blog lately, I decided I would. So this is what has been going on with my life lately.

Two girls recently moved into our ward. This is us on Halloween. Deandra was an inflatable chef (she's the tall one on the left) and Ashley was a pirate. We've actually become pretty good friends and it's fun hanging out with them.

We had our Cross Country Banquet last Thursday, and it was a lot of fun. It was extremely long...but a lot of fun. It's fun being with the whole team again.

I got my report card yesterday, and my grades were:
Spanish: A
Science: A
Computers:A
Fashion:B
Algebra:B
Algebra:B (yep I have 2 algebra classes)
English:B
and P.E.:A

I'm very proud that my first 9 weeks of High School have gone so well.

Thats pretty much all thats going on with me!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, those grades are awesome!!! Good job!!!