Ok here's the story behind all these for Trevor and Jamie. The first one, I wanted to know who I looked like more. Then we get a phone call from Amanda saying that she hates that picture, and to change it. So I re-did it, with a slightly worse picture just to spite her, so then she calls again and gets somewhat mad, then asks why they are all about me, and why she can't be in the middle, hence the last name "It's not all about you Amanda, but I can pull some strings" So there you have it.
1 comment:
Ok here's the story behind all these for Trevor and Jamie.
The first one, I wanted to know who I looked like more.
Then we get a phone call from Amanda saying that she hates that picture, and to change it. So I re-did it, with a slightly worse picture just to spite her, so then she calls again and gets somewhat mad, then asks why they are all about me, and why she can't be in the middle, hence the last name "It's not all about you Amanda, but I can pull some strings"
So there you have it.
Post a Comment