Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm in love with a fictional character!

As Mom, Dad, and Hannah have noticed over the past couple of days, I have not been able to put the book Twilight down. It is seriously one of the best books I have ever read. I heard a lot of great things about it from all of my friends, and that if I read it, I would immediately fall in love with one of the characters, Edward Cullen. Being the person I am, I decided I must read it to prove them wrong. How could I fall in love with a person who isn't even real?

Then I started reading. When I came to the first part I thought: "Hah! He's a jerk! How could I fall in love with him?" But when I continued reading, everything he said melted my heart. And yes, I guess it was possible. Amanda, Jamie, Kelsey, Mallory, and Michelle all proved me wrong. I am in love with the character Edward Cullen.

So anyways, I love the books, and thanks to Amanda for letting me borrow them.
Amanda and Jamie- You were totally right! I love these books!!!!

1 comment:

Trevor and Jamie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Stay away from the vampire sex books!