Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm a sickly person

So, on Monday I started feeling kinda weird, mostly with just a sore throat. But it didn't really start bothering me until Tuesday night. When I woke up on Wednesday morning, I felt like crap. My throat has seemed to be getting progressively worse, and my stomach has been starting to hurt along with my head. So I didn't go to school yesterday, and it hadn't really occurred to me that I might have more than a common cold until we sat down at dinner last night and Amanda asked what was wrong with me and Dad said that I have Strep Throat. I was a little confused at first, because we hadn't really talked about this, but now that I think of it, it does make pretty good sense. My throat has started hurting really bad out of no where, and it's getting hard to swallow and I just have an overall yucky feeling. I was pretty sure I was going to go to school today, but I kept waking up in the middle of the night, feeling like crap. I tried to cough because I felt like I could clear it out or something, I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking, but it hurt like no other. I just feel like I have something stuck in my throat and it's impossible to get out. So, I think I'm going to go with the fact that I have Strep Throat. Plus, if I do, it's probably best that I didn't go to school today, since apparently Strep Throat is really contagious. But I'm drinking lots of water, and hoping I'll be better soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You should probably go to the doctor. You need antibiotics if you have Strep.