Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Draper Temple Trip

This weekend, Darby and I were invited to go to the Draper Open House with a bunch of friends. It was a beautiful temple, and it was my first open house, so it was all very exciting to see. I thought it was a huge temple, but as I learned it's actually much smaller than a lot of temples. After the open house we went to a Thai restaurant (my friend Dan is going to Bangkok, Thailand for his mission so he wanted to go). Then when we finished there, at around 11:30 we decided to go to the hot springs up the canyon. It was all a very fun, but very tiring night. Since there weren't pictures allowed in the temple and I didn't want to lose my camera in the hot springs, I only have pictures of us in the restaurant. Here are just a few. 



Starting at front left: Troy (He didn't go to the temple with us, hence the jeans and sweatshirt), Gavin, Zach, Lauren, Me, Darby, Liza, Ben, our waiter (it was around 11:15 at that point and he was tired), Michael, Dan, Junya (pronounced, as he put it, "Like Junior with an accent"), Ashley, Brittany, Logan, and Jeff! 

Dan, Gavin and Junya with the cool aquarium.


Dan and Junya.


Darby, Liza, and I. I have no idea what Darby is doing.


Everyone again near the awesome fish tank.



1 comment:

Trevor and Jamie said...

Very cool! I want to go up and see the open house too!