So I need to apologize to Trevor and Jamie. While we were on the trip, I think I discouraged them with my comments about what it was like having a new baby at home right around Christmas. I was mostly commenting on the negative--like, how tired we were and how Sam was kind of a non-exciting blob. So, I feel bad about that.
Then, today, I came across this picture....

Look at how cute and tiny he was! His stocking was as big as he was. And, even though we were tired, it really was great having him there. It was a very special Christmas and I won't ever forget it. I'm sure it will be the same for you.
This year, he will probably be more like this:
1 comment:
It's been hours since I read this and it still makes me laugh just as hard.
-Hannah
Post a Comment