- A CAR!!!! Of course, you already know that.
- If not a car....a new mattress :)
- A subscription to Seventeen Magazine
- Clocky- Clocky is a new alarm clock that my friend got for her birthday. It's just a normal alarm clock, except when you press the snooze button, it sounds off a loud alarm and rolls off your desk and finds a hiding spot and keeps going off until you go find it. Her's is awesome!!
- Sheet Holders-I know this is weird, but we saw these things at Smith's that hold your sheets on your mattress. This is a constant battle with me, and I would definitely like some. Especially if I get a new mattress!
- Harry Potter Movie #6-I'm not sure if it'll be out by Christmas, but if it is, I'd love to have it!
- A new straightener- I have really bad luck with my straighteners. The one I have now has a short in the cord, so if you move it a certain way it shuts off and I have to re-heat it every time I use it on a different layer of hair. So a new one would be awesome!
- iPod car dock- I don't know if I really need this, but if I were to get a new car, I'd like to have on of those iPod car things so I could listen to mine in the car.
- My Sister's Keeper- The movie just came out and I haven't seen it, but I'd like to have it!
- Misfit Spotted Elephant-Yes, like the one from the Rudolph movie. I think it's adorable and I really want it!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Christmas List- Caitlin
Ok, since no one has put up their lists yet, I decided I would, now that I kind of have an idea of what I want. (This includes my list for the things I'd like from Mom & Dad, so don't think I'm expecting you to spend hundreds of dollars on me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment