Sunday, January 13, 2008

Walking With Dinosaurs

Yesterday we (Mom, Dad, Hannah and Caitlin) went to a show at the Thomas and Mack called Walking With Dinosaurs. It was another deal where we were able to get a discount on tickets. It turned out to be pretty cool, and I got a LOT of really nice blurry pictures. Here are just a few examples. (We really could have used Amanda and Andee's camera!)

Afterwards I got to spend my afternoon doing what I soooo love to do, GO SHOPPING! Ooph da! We went to the old Aladdin which is now Planet Hollywood. We went to Urban Outfitters, H&M, Department 56, Sur La Table. Actually, even though shopping isn't normally my idea of a good time, it was fun being together for the day. I even got a kick out of some of the "new" fashions that I ran into, although they wouldn't let me buy anything (like a really cool plaid jacket) for myself. Ahhhh, maybe I am a little too old :o)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a very nice day. The "Walking with Dinosaurs" Show was very cool.