Well, no one has posted in a long time so I decided I would. There isn't really much going on at the Mattson house, but Hannah is in the middle of putting on their High School Production of Grease, and I started Track about a week ago.
I'm not sure what I should say about Hannah's little thing, but I know exactly what to say about my Track season so far.
I AM KICKING BUTT!
I love it. The first week I was sore and could hardly walk, but now that I am past that, I am doing great. I am really excited. Today my coach put me in charge of leading some of the new girls and teaching them some of the loops. We ran 4 miles today, and it felt awesome leading the girls. I am almost caught up to Mallory and the other Varsity girls from Cross Country, which feels pretty awesome.
The only problem is, I absolutely hate running on the Track. As our Coach told us today, our Track isn't very high in 'quality' and I find it extremely hard to run on. But eventually, I will get better. I am taking giant strides and I must admit, I am very proud of myself. That's why I like running Cross Country and distance in Track. It definitely builds confidence.
Well I am pretty stinky, and I need to go take a shower.
So that's pretty much what's going on with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment