Sunday, March 2, 2008

100 Things About Me

A few other bloggers have done this, and I had a lot of fun reading them. They are very fascinating! So, here's one for me. (I must say this was fun for me because I love talking about myself, as everyone knows)

1. My birthday is May 21st
2. I am the youngest in my family
3. I am very sensitive
4. I tend to pretend I'm sick so I don't have to go to school or clean.
5. I suck at lying.
6. I'm not very close with my family members.
7. I have a 46 pound dog.
8. I hate my Fashions class, but I am still contemplating taking it next year.
9. I really like running.
10. I hate being alone.
11. I don't like drinking out of water fountains.
12. I hate thinking about the future.
13. I don't enjoy reading.
14. I envy most things I don't have.
15. I can sleep all day if I want to.
16. I sometimes have trouble making friends.
17. I tend to plan things early, and they usually don't work out the way I hope.
18. I don't cook.
19. I hate going to the bathroom in Public Restrooms, but I do it anyways.
20. I text too much.
21. I was raised in a family who makes fun of anyone we don't know.
22. I'm ranked 127 out of 634 in my class. EH....
23. I really wish Trevor and Jamie and Kendra lived closer.
24. I am known as the 'girly girl' of my family.
25. I really like little kids.
26. I can barely live without my phone.
27. I had an extremely long "ugly phase"
28. I often find myself not listening.
29. I also have a very short attention span.
30. I love the cold, hate the heat.
31. I'm told that I have bigger muscles than most girls my age.
32. I leave my phone on at night while it's charging in fear that I might miss something important.
33. I want to be a photographer, but I'm afraid I will get tired of it.
34. I am running out of things to say.
35. I really want to go on a cruise to Hawaii.
36. I have a very low pain tolerance.
37. I often mix up my words. For example, I often try to say awesome then I decide to say great so I say something like "grawesome"
38. I have never been one you would call responsible.
39. I love being in weddings, even if I can't actually go to them.
40. I am so glad to be done with Middle School.
41. Sometimes I care too much what people think.
42. Also, my sisters tend to say "I'm so embarrassed!" just to make fun of me when they are doing something stupid.
43. I have a fear of hobos.
44. I can wiggle my ears.
45. Many things annoy me.
46. I play Guitar Hero constantly.
47. I always forget to shave my legs.
48. I have had the same hair style for a long time.
49. I still remember the exact date we moved to Vegas.
50. I really want a cat.
51. I am a serious pack rat.
52. My family loves picking on me because I am extremely sensitive, and freak out easily.
53. I forget things easily, so I either do them again, or don't do them at all.
54. I don't have many things to say at Church or Seminary.
55. My room is often never completely clean.
56. I can be pretty bossy.
57. I often have dreams about Peter Pan...and I'm Wendy.
58. I am very stubborn.
59. I used to play the flute but I forgot how.
60. I want to learn to play the piano, even though my sister has often asked
61. My favorite subject is English.
62. If I ever make a mistake in counting the forks, knives, glasses, or plates when setting the table, it's always the knives.
63. I have been called selfish, and I believe that I can be sometimes.
64. I hate when people spell things wrong.
65. I find it disgusting when people don't flush.
66. I'm right handed.
67. My sister loves to obsess over her 10th grade Science Fair.
68. I am very hard on myself.
69. My favorite color is pink.
70. I really like giving talks at church.
71. I bring my camera everywhere I go.
72. I get tired easily.
73. I'm in Cross Country and Track, but I'll always like Cross Country more.
74. I love big family vacations.
75. I don't have many friends who I haven't fought with.
76. I'm generally a happy person.
77. I like to pretend that my life is a movie, and I'm the star. It's kinda dorky, but sometimes I feel like my thoughts are the narrator of my movie.
78. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 7.
79. I like new things.
80. I'm the only Mattson girl with long legs, and a short torso.
81. I can tell when people are lying, even through a text message.
82. I'm glad I've been able to keep in touch with my friends from Overton.
83. I am really happy to have Mallory as a friend.
84. I have 2 dogs, and a hamster.
85. Most anyone can tell when somethings wrong with me.
86. I brag a lot.
87. I get angry easily.
88. I listen to my "recently played" playlist on my iPod over and over again.
89. I re-record messages on people's voicemail, because I don't want to sound stupid.
90. I get embarrassed easily.
91. I've never had a cavity in my life.
92. I have trouble making eye contact with people. I find it awkward.
93. I feel really bad about this, but if someone has a big zit on their face or a scab or something, I tend to stare at it.
94. I never wear my glasses.
95. I don’t like scary movies, but I do like scary stories.
96. I crack my knuckles a lot.
97. It bothers me when people say they will call me back, but don't.
98. I have a 2-pack that I like to brag about.
99. I really like my English teacher.
100. It's hard for me to admit I'm wrong.

No comments: