Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ward Split

So our ward got split this past week, and it kind of sucks. They didn't do much to the Silverstone Ward, but they cut a lot of our Iron Mountain ward and made it into a new ward called Shadow Ridge. As all of you know, I'm very boy crazy. And now all the boys in my Sunday School class are in the new Shadow Ridge ward. Plus, there are no new boys coming into my class.

But that's not really the reason I'm so sad about this. Most of my Young Women Leaders are now in the Shadow Ridge ward, and I also got released from my calling. It sucks because I really liked our Young Women leaders and I really enjoyed being President while it lasted.

But, lots of things are changing, and I'm OK with it. Sometimes changes are for the better.

No comments: