Alright, finally it's working. Anyway, this is me at my friends' apartment a few nights ago. I went over there to watch a movie, and this is sort of before the rest of the people showed up. You'll all probably think it's very boring, but I know Amanda wanted to see it and see some of my friends.
Yesterday, my ward went to the ice rink and we played broom hockey. It was a soccer ball and these weird hockey sticks in the shape of brooms, and we just ran around (in our regular shoes) playing hockey. It was very, very fun, but everyone got really bruised up from slipping (regular shoes do not have good traction) on the ice. I didn't get any pictures, but if I can get some from the ward photographer I'll post them.
That's all for now!
1 comment:
So this is college? I didn't miss nothing. :o)
Name the quote!?
Post a Comment