
Well, the first picture of me, Mallory, Kelsey, and (kinda) Alexa,
is from Laughlin. Yep, thats mostly what we did. Take pictures,
run, and eat. We took lots of pictures in the mirror, and I liked
this one the best, and it would have been even greater if Alexa
had been in the picture. The best thing about all these mirror
pictures is that when we were done getting ready for bed,
and we didn't have to go to sleep for another 20 minutes,
Coach Weidknecht (or coach W) walked in while we were taking
these interesting mirror pictures. She just looked at us, said
"In bed in 20 minutes!" laughed, and walked out.
The second picture is of me and my friend, Kristyn, running to
Boulder for the first time. Boulder is the big rock that we are in front
of, and it is 6 miles from the school. They had only ran to Boulder
once before that entire year, and that was when we were in Yellowstone,
so I had never ran there without stopping before. It's a tradition that
when someone makes it to Boulder their first time, they have to take
a picture in front of it. Kristyn and I were lucky enough that it was
not a very hot day so we weren't that sweaty, but we were still tired.
So that's the story of the Boulder.
2 comments:
That is so awesome! It sounds like you are a pretty good runner! I loved running in high school! I need to get out and do it again!
She has turned into a good little runner. We'll have to put up the pics of Huntington Beach.
Post a Comment