Saturday, October 13, 2007

The seasons what?!?!? Over?!?!?!


Yep you heard it right, Cross Country is officially OVER for the open season. They are now going to train only varsity, which we found out today on the bus, Mallory is now a part of. Sure I'm not sad that we don't have to practice every day in the blazing heat, but it still is pretty sad to know that the closest team I have ever been a part of is splitting up into other little groups and doing other sports. Yeah, I know its just a sport and I still have 3 years ahead of me but Cross Country is really like no other sport I ever played. I'm kind of just sitting here at home bein' all depressed that the season is over, and Mom, Dad, and Hannah are at Best Buy. It's just amazing to see how far I have come and how much effort I have put into the last few months. And all that just makes it harder to believe that it is over. Well there's just on thing for me to do and that is just get better and better for next year!

No comments: