Saturday, March 22, 2008

Caitlin's ABC's

A - Attached or Single: Single
B - Best friend: Shannon and Justin
C - Cake or pie: Cake! I don’t really like pie, except for pumpkin. I’ll tolerate apple pie if there’s nothing else available.
D - Day of choice: Probably Friday. I like the anticipation of the weekend. I also really like Thursday nights because I get a burst of energy and I’m excited about Friday.
E - Essential item: My Cell Phone
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Overton/Las Vegas, I guess.
I - Indulgence(s): I don't really know.
J - January or July: July, because it's summer time.
K - Kids: Not for a while.
L - Life is incomplete without: My friends, family, and Winky.
M - Marriage date: Not for a while.
N - Number of siblings: Three
O - Oranges or apples: I like oranges better, but they take too long to peel.
P - Phobias or fears: I get scared by a lot of thing. I'm really scared of being stung by a lot of things. Well, anything that can sting me. Scorpions, Jellyfish, Sting Rays, Bee's, Wasps, anything. I'm really scared of being alone, especially downstairs for some reason. I just hate being alone.
Q - Quotes: "Keep your head up, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets hard sometimes, but morning comes and keeps hope alive." -Jesse Jackson
R - Reason to smile: Just remembering things that I've had fun doing in the past. Like playing in the mud with Shannon, taking pictures with the mannequins and statues in Cedar City with Amanda and Hannah, Making fun of strangers, etc.
S - Season of choice: Summer!!!
T - Tag three friends: I'm not doing this one....
U - Unknown fact about me: I wish I could play the piano.
V - Very favorite store: Kohl's
W - Worst habit: Cracking my knuckles.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: I guess I prefer ultrasounds, because I used to have a lot of those when I was younger, and I could fall asleep during them.
Y - Your favorite food: Mashed Potatoes
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

No comments: