I know I'm like the only person who ever posts on here anymore, but I'm going to write about my week anyways. So I started school last week, and so far it's been alright. I like most of my classes and most of my teachers, so that's always a plus.
My Spanish teacher kind of reminds me of Donny Osmond, which may seem weird, but true. I'm mostly understanding that class so far, and I'm very proud of that because last year my Spanish 1 teacher was.....less than competent.
I'm also taking Broadcast Journalism, which is a really fun class. Today we actually filmed for the first time so that's always exciting. I think I'm going to like that class and learn a lot.
Cross Country so far has been alright. I had trouble the first couple days of practice out in the heat, but I eventually got used to it. I'm really improving, although my first race wasn't the greatest. Actually, to be completely honest, I sucked. My second race was much better, and I felt like I did a better job. The past two work outs we've done have been really tiring. I'm really sore and my energy is completely drained by the end of the day. In spite of all the tough stuff, I'm excited for this season.
So my upcoming year so far seems pretty exciting, and I'm really looking forward to it.
1 comment:
I'm glad you stil post stuff on here! I love to see what you guys are up to! It sounds like school is going well! I'm glad!
Post a Comment