Our whole team has been getting sick this week/weekend. And now it's my turn. Yesterday I got really sick during 7th period, and now I'm sitting at home. So I decided I'd post a few things about this weekend when the Cross Country team went to Laughlin.
I feel that my race overall was really good, and I'm really excited about it. I haven't been doing the best lately, and it felt good to get back on track. So here are a few pictures from the weekend.

This is on the way up to Laughlin. Coachie kept trying to get a picture of me smiling, so I did this. She got kind of mad.

This is me on the way back from Laughlin. It probably doesn't look like it, but this was really comfortable.

This is Me, Brooklyn, Sydney, Alexa, and Katie sitting by/in the jacuzzi Friday night.

These are the people I sat with at the buffet. Unfortunately, I was the only one who didn't know there was a picture being taken.

This isn't us at Laughlin, but I found this picture, and this is the day we had a water balloon fight after practice.
4 comments:
That boy with no shirt is sure checking you out Caitlin!!
hahaha...thats justin....
What's with the sexual massaging going on in the hottub?
Post a Comment