Saturday, November 15, 2008

8

No one has posted in a while, so I (Caitlin) decided I would.

8 favorite places to eat
-Chili's
-McDonalds (Sadly)
-Long John Silvers (Sadly)
-PF Chang's
-Panda Express
-Red Lobster
-In-N-Out...I've decided that it's probably not a good thing that 1/2 of my favorite places to eat are fast food restaurants.
-Pei Wei

8 things on my wish list
-Sam to get home soon so I can see him!
-A new camera
-The garage to be fixed
-Go to Disneyland!
-To get 800 miles next season
-To learn Spanish
-To go to college
-To stop tripping down the stairs

8 things I did yesterday
-Went to school
-Made Snickerdoodles in Foods
-Went to the hospital and slept while everyone else saw Sam.
-Tripped over my own feet
-Fell asleep in health whilst watching "The Secret"
-Ate like 3 quesadillas
-Watched dad get mad about the garage door
-Went to eat at Macaroni grill

8 things I am looking forward to
-Sam coming home
-Decorating for Christmas
-Seeing Trevor, Jamie, Hannah, and Kendra soon.
-This stupid show that Mom is watching to be over.
-Thanksgiving
-Christmas
-Finishing my stupid health class
-Getting my permit (crazy, huh?!)

8 TV shows that I watch
-The Office
-30 Rock
-America's Next Top Model
-90210 (Completely retarded show...but I can't stop watching.)
-Scrubs
-Jon and Kate +8 (Another kind of stupid show....but I only watch it if there's nothing else)
-Spongebob. Yes, Spongebob.
-I can't think of any else

No comments: