Monday, November 3, 2008

Caitlin's Halloween

So this Halloween, the Cross Country team went to region. Both teams did really well, and we're both going to state! The boys got 3rd behind Palo Verde and Centennial, and the girls got 2nd between Centennial and Arbor View. I'm really excited to go to State to see everyone run this weekend.

About two hours after I got home, Mallory gave me a call telling me that she had gotten sick from her mom and that she couldn't go. I got the same call from other friends, telling me they had also gotten sick from siblings. So I was kind of by myself, so I decided to stay at home with Amanda. This is my first Halloween ever staying home and handing out candy. Amanda rented a tv show called "Pushing Daisies" and we watched that, and I really liked it. In between handing out candy, I made Amanda a bowl of Pops, in which I found a Pedometer.

This Pedometer was obviously really cheap, sporting the 3 characters for Rice Krispies. I put it on, and counted the steps I took going back and forth between the door and the couch. According to this little piece of junk, I took 2,660 steps. I feel a little bit lied to, but whatever. I got kind of sick handing out candy to a bunch of 17 year olds from my school, and Amanda often gave the comment "Don't sound too excited" when I sat back down from handing out candy. But overall, it was a really fun night. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Amanda this weekend.

No comments: