So I decided that I really wanted to decorate this week, so I convinced Mom and Dad to start it as soon as we got from Church on Sunday. We're not totally done, seeing as the tree
isn't even up yet, bu we're going to work on that tomorrow. These are some pictures of what we do have done so far.
The first is of a familiar nativity scene with a new, unfamiliar character. I found this army guy at the time I was putting this scene together so I added him. I was a little apprehensive, seeing as he is pointing a gun.
(I also love the adorable pictures of me and Hannah)
This one of the piano is just all the snowmen we've put up. Dad really wants to put up a sign that says "Santa" under the "Welcome" sign. I think it'd be really cute, but I'm not sure if we're actually going to do it.
This last one is just of a bunch of the nativities we've put up. (Sorry about the weird layout of these, Blogger was being really difficult)
So I guess that's all that's really going on down here, so not much exciting. I'm really glad Mom and Dad let me start decorating so early this year. It takes us so long, why only have it up for a week and a half?
I'm also thankful for Mom and Dad's patience with me as I've listened to "The Forgotten Carols" about 20 times the past two days.
1 comment:
Step away from baby jesus very slowly and nobody gets hurt!
-Trevor
Post a Comment