I went to the Shakespearean Festival this weekend to compete. On Thursday we saw The Moustrap, which was awesome. On Friday it was REALLY windy, and we performed our ensemble scene. Friday night we went to Art, which was also very good. On Saturday were the individual events, and after the closing ceremonies we came home. Mrs. Sax was really angry and weepy that we didn't win anything (she's crazy, what can I say?) but that's not the point of it. The point was to just go up and have fun, which is what my roommates and I did.
This is our ensemble scene on Friday. Left to right: Cody, Renee, Fay Rae, Mitch, Me, Carissa, and Mvnte (sounds like "Monday". It's stupid, I know).
2 comments:
If you look closely in the top picture, in the background is our principal (with the weather man hair). He is looking at the T-shirt.
Looks like a lot of fun! that sucks that you didn't win anything, but like you said having fun is the main thing.
Post a Comment