Monday, October 1, 2007

Our FHE

Jamie decided that she wanted some fish, so for FHE we dug up her old fish tank and cleaned it out. Then went to Petsmart and got the cheapest fish we could find. Kendra likes to look at them.
Also for FHE we watched Kendra do her favorite thing. DROOL! She loves it. It is getting worse by the day. We can feel a tooth coming in. (we think) Just look at that shirt, so wet with today's drool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I can't believe after reading Marley & Me that you went for fish instead of a labrador. What is wrong with you people?

Secondly, where is Kendra's teething ring that I got her???

Just kidding--she is adorable of course and I am glad that you are now pet owners. You should be very proud!

Anonymous said...

Oh trust me she loves it, (the ring) She just can't quite figure out how to grab it yet. Something she is working on. We are just working our way up to a dog. We'll see how long these fish live first.

Mattson Family said...

Wow thats like the stare of death right there! Thats an adorable picture of her on the bottom!

Anonymous said...

I had fish for pets when I grew up, except for my favorite pet, a desert tortoise (for about an hour). Sorry about the marshmellows Amanda.

Anonymous said...

Mom and I LOVE the pictures! She is soooooo cute! We can't believe that she can follow those fish like that. She really is into it.
Mom also says that if she is teething that you should run a cool spoon along her gums. That helps the tooth pop out.

Anonymous said...

She's gotten so big!! She's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again!