This necklace. It is at Deseret Book.
This book, also from Deseret Book.
This awesome CTR monkey necklace. Just kidding, I don't really want this. I just thought it was funny and I felt you all should see it.
Here's some other stuff that I might like as well:
- I would really like a picture called "Young Mother" by Jean Keaton. I tried to post it on here, but I couldn't because it is protected or something.
- I would also like to have my hallway painted.
- I also would like a new headboard.
- Any baby stuff would also be good. It looks like Sam will be here for Christmas. I don't have any specific requests. We literally have nothing for him, except a few outfits. I don't know how or when I'm going to be able to get stuff for him. So, pretty much anything would be good.
So, those are the things I can think of. You don't have to get me anything on this list, I just thought I would give some ideas since Trevor was asking the other day. I would like it if other people would post some stuff because I don't think I'm going to be able to just go out and shop around this year. Except I already have gifts for Hannah and Caitlin, so I don't care about them. (Just kidding--that I don't care. But I do have your gifts already.)

No comments:
Post a Comment