* I would like these three books 1. The Ruby by Jennie Hansen 2. Don't Cry Wolf by Clair Poulson 3. Backtrack by Betsy Brannon Green
* I would like a new brown leather watch that looks somewhat like this: One of them is from Kohls, the other two are from fossil, but it doesn't have to be from there! 
* I would like a new brown or black purse and wallet
*I always like gift cards to Aeropostale, Kohls, Target, pretty much wherever!
I can't really think of anything else at the moment. You don't have to get any of this if you don't want! Just some ideas! Now Andee, Hannah, and Trevor I am waiting for your lists! I have no idea what to get you! Mark and Steph I already have an idea of what I'm getting for you, but if you make a list I might change my mind!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment