Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christmas List-Caitlin

As all of you know, I really love gifts. So when I saw Amanda's Christmas list, I immediately decided to post mine. I don't really have pictures, partly because I don't have super specific preferences, but mostly because my computer is being difficult. Ok so here it goes.

1. I would really like a new camera. I got the one I have now 3 years ago, and I really want one kind of like Hannah's, with a big screen thing and I definitely want something faster. I'm not sure which I'd rather have--a regular digital camera, or one of those fancy ones like Amanda and Andee. I really like their camera, but that's more of something that Mom and Dad would have to get. But I I'd like either.

2. I really want a new bedspread. I'm kind of trying to change my room theme from all pink and white to more like pink and brown without having to paint all over. I have plenty of furniture and things to hang on my walls, so I'm pretty much set on that. But any cute bedspread that's pink and brown would be nice.

3. One of my favorite things are gift cards. I love shopping for clothes, so any gift card to any sort of clothes store like Hollister, Kohl's, Aeropostale, etc. would be awesome.

That's kind of all I want, so yeah. I think you guys should all post what you guys want, it'd probably make things much easier.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You definitely want a camera like ours! Especially if you want to be a photographer. :)